Friday, February 25, 2011

Corolla or Camry

Size:
I personally found the Camry to be too big. Good if you like big cars tho I guess.

Performance:
Acceleration will probably be pretty close, if not worse on the Camry. (It was fairly close when I compared with my friend's Camry). It has more power, but its also a bigger and heavier car.

Gas:
Corolla will easily win in this.

Comfort:
Camry wins here. It is MUCH quieter (both engine noise and road noise). The ride is much smoother, and being a bigger car, you have a lot more room inside.


In terms of Camrys, I really liked the SE V6 when I looked at it in the showroom. Never really bothered looking much into it specwise, since it was getting outta my price range.

As for the Corolla, I personally think the S is a waste of money. If you're gonna bother getting the S, you might as well have a look at the XRS. The price was close to the Camry LE when I looked. It comes with a lot of the stuff you add on when you get the sports package, and a 170hp engine.

Oh yeah, just a warning about the 2005 model of the Corolla (CE, LE, and S only, XRS excluded). Some people have had problems starting the car. It would crank, and takes a long time before it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment